iPhone screen replacement or iPhone repair is something everyone dreads. But the fragility of phones means they are going to be break from time to time. Stop putting off your iPhone repair thinking it will cost a bomb to fix and visit ASK Computers in Downtown Toronto immediately. Here’s why we are the one of the most highly rated store for iPhone screen replacement in Toronto.
Free iPhone Damage Assessment
Not sure if your broken iPhone can be fixed? Just bring your iPhone (iPad) to us for a free-of-charge diagnosis of your device. Our tech specialist will assess if your phone can be repaired and provide a quote for the repair right there and then – at no cost!
Same-Day iPhone Repair
We are a full-service, certified repair store that fixes all iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and other Apple products. Whether you have an AppleCare plan or Apple Warranty on your device, we are the team for you. We only use genuine parts from Apple and Apple authorized parts.
What iPhones can we repair?
We repair all new and older models of iPhone. Depending on your model, parts may need to be ordered from our back catalogue. We repair:
– iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max (2019)
– iPhone SE (2016 and 2020 models)
– iPhone 11 (2019)
– iPhone X S and X S Max (2018)
– iPhone XR (2018)
– iPhone X (2017)
– iPhone 8 and 8 Plus (2017)
– Older iPhones
– iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (2016)
– iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (2015)
– iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (2014)
Our technicians are experienced at repairing all types of iPhones. Whether you want to repair the latest Apple iPhone 11 Pro or want to restore a vintage iPhone, our downtown Toronto iPhone screen replacement and repair is the one-stop shop.
What iPhone repairs do we perform?
As a full service and certified iPhone repair store in Downtown Toronto, we perform all types of repairs on iPhones. We use genuine Apple parts and Apple authorized parts for repair.
– Replace iPhone screens for all iPhone models
– iPhone screen glass/LCD/OLED repair
– Water damage diagnosis and repair
– iPhone battery replacement
– Charging/Lightning port repair
– Camera repair
– Vibrator motor/Taptic engine repair
– iPhone power button repair
– Ringer/Hold switch (iPhone toggle switch) repair
– Volume button repair and replacement
– Ear speaker and loudspeaker repair
– Microphone repair
– iPhone flash repair
– iPhone Home Button / Touch ID repair
– iPhone headphone jack repair
– Back housing and frame replacement
– Hardware and software diagnostics services
Advantages of choosing us for repair
There are a lot of reasons why you should choose us for iPhone and iPad repair in Downtown Toronto, here are a few.
Location – Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, near St. Lawrence Market
Accessibility – We are easily accessible by TTC (streetcar, bus), cycle and by car; within 10 minute walking distance of Union Station
One hour screen replacement – New and current iPhone screen replacement can be completed in one hour
Same-day repairs – iPhone repairs can be completed on the same day
Cheaper than Apple – Our iPhone repairs can cost less than $100 (and we may even throw in a free screen protector); repairs are priced lower than what you would pay at Apple
Transparent pricing – We list our prices transparently; call us to find out how much your phone will cost to repair
Complete iPhone repair – We can perform virtually all types of repairs to your iPhone to make it look and feel like new
iPhone cannot be repaired?
If your iPhone is beyond repair or it is not worth repairing, we will tell you on the spot. In that case, our technicians can save all the photos, messages, contacts, apps and all other data on your iPhone and give you a back up of it.
How near are we to you in Downtown Toronto?
What you should do before you visit ASK Computers for iPhone Repair
1. If possible, back up your iPhone to a computer (we can also do it for you in-store)
2. Have the Apple ID username and password handy (some repairs require Find My iPhone to be turned off)
3. Bring any accessories that are giving you trouble so we can diagnose the phone